Hardened Crown Roller Bearings
Self-aligning for simple installation, hardened crown rollers are great for point-to-point applications, and ensure strong, sturdy and long-lasting linear motion.
- Precision rolling element bearing with polyamide 6/6 seals riding in a Cooper B-Line series rail
- 9/16" Hex head for easier mounting
- Integral roller bearing available with either a 5/16-18” or M8 thread
- Angle mounting brackets and rail end stops available
- Rails offered in steel or powder coated finish
- Continuous rails available up to 3 m (9.84 ft)