PBC Linear offers linear slides from three different families of products: Gliding Surface, Integral-V and Cam Roller Technology. Each product family has its own size, speed, temperature and load capabilities to fit a wide range of applications.
- Gliding Surface Technology:
- Ideal for maintenance-free applications in harsh environments
- Material: Ceramic coated aluminum rail, anodized carriage with FrelonGOLD liner
- Integral-V Technology:
- Ideal for high speed/acceleration applications
- Material: Aluminum anodized rail with embedded hardened stainless-steel races
- Cam Roller Technology:
- Ideal for high speed and heavy load applications
- Material: Hardened steel or 440 stainless steel gothic arch rollers and shaft raceways
Linear guides are well suited for a wide range of linear applications such as medical precision devices, printers, gantry systems, material handling and heavy-duty industrial systems.